Fingopay is a revolutionary biometric platform that allows people to identify themselves and purchase products with their finger. Fingopay is based on proven Hitachi VeinID technology, which quickly identifies people based on the pattern of veins in their finger. Following successful trials in the UK and Europe, Sthaler is ready to build the next iteration of the Fingopay platform.
We’re looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our Central London-based technology team. Our current focus is on enhancing the scalability of our Biometric matching engine and building Window Services and Cloud Web APIs to support our growing backend solution, hosted in Azure. You will need to be experienced with both SOAP & REST and have an interest in Microservice architecture and secure applications.
This is an amazing opportunity to shape the future of identify and payments at a pioneering fintech company.
You will be a proven senior developer with experience in our core technology stacks are .NET. You will work closely with the technical team to design and implement the next iteration of Fingopay platform and integrate it into our partners’ systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing high-quality software using agile methodology
- Designing and supporting APIs for third-party integration, e.g. with point of sale
- Ensuring all software is properly tested and documented for adoption into the live environment
- Ensuring software is secure
- Supporting the software stack and delivering the product to the support team.
- Enhancing the developer tool set, including continuous integration, orchestration and deployment
- Strong .NET C# .Net Windows development skills
- SOAP & REST API design experience
- Agile software methodologies – Jira, Confluence, Kanban
- Software architecture experience with microservices
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to onboard support once delivered.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructures, especially MS Azure
- An open mind on technology and tools
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- The ability to work with people in different teams across the business
- Excellent Windows Server knowledge
- Using Git Hub repositories.
- Understanding of DevOps orchestration tools, & CI/CD
- Exposure to Biometrics desirable
- Exposure to Payments gateways and/or Age verification & Loyalty services