Who is Sthaler?
Sthaler has developed the world’s first match-on-cloud biometric identification platform which creates exceptionally secure identity-driven products, services and global payment solutions. Sthaler’s first product, FINGOPAY, will rival conventional payment mechanisms, becoming the safest and fastest retail payment system. Fingopay, allows individuals to identify themselves, pay for goods or access an event by using their fingers. Fingopay uses VeinID™, the most advanced biometric technology available. Sthaler secured an exclusive 10-year renewable agreement with Hitachi to utilise Vein ID technology and holds its own Patent (pending) on pattern match technology. Sthaler benefits from the protection from one of the world’s industrial giants.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will drive sales of the Fingopay product by developing new and existing channel partners to deliver annual new client acquisition targets.
This role is primarily focused on helping Sthaler be successful by working with partners who have solutions that align closely with the our proposition.
Flawless execution of strategic commercial partnerships is key to our success and we are looking for someone with the entrepreneurial flair to identify, build and drive relationships that will help Fingopay stand out from its competitors. The partners we work with are PoS and Retail System providers, merchant acquisition and payments providers, and terminal hardware OEMs.
The role will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with partners, the ultimate objective to build compelling joint propositions that will drive incremental sales and lead to new business.
This role is based in London, UK and will require UK-wide, and potentially some European travel.
Specific responsibilities of the role will be:
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners based on our corporate objectives and annual business plans
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support the partnership and make it easier for Sthaler to integrate new customers
- Negotiating commercial partnership models (e.g. revenue share models and joint go to market plans)
- Positioning the Sthaler solution to employees at partner companies
- Attending partner events to promote Sthaler's solutions
- Co-operate and work in partnership with Sthaler’s direct sales and marketing teams to achieve the business objectives.
- Payments or e-POS business development experience essential.
- Dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record
- Demonstrable ability to develop rapport and solution sell into executive level contacts within Enterprise businesses
- At least 5 years of experience in a related channel or sales role with experience of influencing other businesses to sell your solution
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the fast growth of an emerging leader in biometric payments
- Willing and enthusiastic to travel
- Strong communicator and excellent people skills
- Education: Degree level
- Small, dynamic, privately owned company, with a very flat management structure and opportunity to work directly with the senior management team and influence the strategic direction of the business
- Joining early in a business set for exponential global growth
- Unprecedented market reaction to proof of concept and pilot (it works!) with many merchants already approaching direct or via partners
- Excellent publicity and industry profile for a start up/ scale up – Interbrand one to watch, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Times, Sky News.
- Excellent customer reaction from early users - this is product people love to use
- Real career path as the company has rapid growth plans.
- Leading edge technology, i.e. Biometric, Identity products, finger vein ID payments.
- Partnerships with VISA Europe Collab, Worldpay, Hitachi etc. giving Fintech credibility and industrialisation capability
- An exciting, energetic place to work, in fantastic offices
- First class leadership team
Competitive salary package