Who are Sthaler?
Sthaler has developed the world’s first match-on- cloud biometric identification platform which creates exceptionally secure identity-driven products, services and global payment solutions. Sthaler’s first product, FINGOPAY, will rival conventional payment mechanisms, becoming the safest and fastest retail payment system. Fingopay, allows individuals to identify themselves, pay for goods or access an event by using their fingers. Fingopay uses VeinID™, the most advanced biometric technology available. Sthaler secured an exclusive 10-year renewable agreement with Hitachi to utilise Vein ID technology and holds its own patent (pending) on pattern match technology. Sthaler benefits from the protection from one of the world’s industrial giants.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will drive sales directly with clients, leveraging where appropriate new and existing channel partners to deliver annual new client acquisition targets for the Fingopay solution.
You will do this by:
- Identifying, developing and delivering clients within the Company’s target market segments
- Pro-actively generate sales opportunities through your outbound prospecting and handle inbound direct sales enquiries
- Engaging with prospective clients throughout the sales-cycle, engaging Company experts as necessary to progress and contract each new client
- Provide input to commercial decisions around pricing and revenue stream priority
- Regularly meet with counterparts with partner organisation to co-ordinate plans and progress sales opportunities
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions, and engage with them to support demand generation
- Addressing account management and service issues as necessary
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales and innovation
- In-depth knowledge of retail technology eco-system and direct experience within a Retail EPOS, Hardware or payments business or a combination of these
- Previous track record of delivering new business targets
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Self-starter, self sufficient and well organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships to manage the entire sale-cycle
- Strong personal network within the hospitality, leisure or retail industries in the UK
- Energetic and enthusiastic about revolutionising the payment landscape, you must be able to persuade about future benefits where no in market examples exist
- Flexible and agile by nature with an early stage business with developing infrastructure
- Highly organised and articulate with good emotional intelligence – a good listener
- Some overseas experience desirable, but not essential
- Small, dynamic, privately owned company, with a very flat management structure and opportunity to work directly with the senior management team and influence the strategic direction of the business
- Joining early in a business set for exponential global growth
- Unprecedented market reaction to proof of concept and pilot (it works!) with many merchants already approaching direct or via partners
- Excellent publicity and industry profile for a start up/ scale up – i.e. Interbrand one to watch, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Times, Sky News piece.
- Excellent customer reaction from early users- this is product people love to use
- Real career path as the company has rapid growth plans.
- Leading edge technology, i.e. Biometric, Identity products, finger vein ID payments.
- Partnerships with VISA Europe Collab, Worldpay, Hitachi etc. giving Fintech credibility and industrialisation capability
- An exciting, energetic place to work, in fantastic offices
- First class leadership team.
Reporting to: Sales Director
Location: Tower Hill, London or Manchester
Leading compensation package dependent on experience, including base salary, commission and share options (after qualifying period).