Who are Sthaler?
Sthaler has developed the world’s first match-on- cloud biometric identification platform which creates exceptionally secure identity-driven products, services and global payment solutions. Sthaler’s first product, FINGOPAY, will rival conventional payment mechanisms, becoming the safest and fastest retail payment system. Fingopay, allows individuals to identify themselves, pay for goods or access an event by using their fingers. Fingopay uses VeinID™, the most advanced biometric technology available. Sthaler secured an exclusive 10-year renewable agreement with Hitachi to utilise Vein ID technology and holds its own patent (pending) on pattern match technology. Sthaler benefits from the protection from one of the world’s industrial giants.
In 2019/ 2020 we will be rolling out Fingopay on a city by city basis, starting with Manchester. Our objective is to have at least 15 merchants signed up by 1st June in order for the solution to go live in all by 1st September.
We need to be ready for the start of the academic year in September and the arrival of over 30,000 new students with 70,000+ returning. We know our solution is popular with students after trials at Brunel and Copenhagen Business School. They are a key target group.
Fingopay is currently live at the Etihad Stadium and Sthaler is in final negotiations with three large merchants. This next wave of merchants should be from these categories:
- Higher Education
- Bars/ Coffee shops (with 3 or more outlets)
- Leisure sector (gyms/ sports stadiums)
- Co-working office spaces
- Convenience stores
- Independent retailers
- The role will be 100% focussed on identifying merchants in Manchester from the categories above and to progress to signed contract.
- Pro-actively generate sales opportunities through your outbound prospecting and handle inbound direct sales enquiries
- Achieve sales revenue targets for 2019
- Weekly reporting on sales KPI’s
- Provide input to commercial decisions around pricing and product
- Build strong, long term relationships with customers and guide them through the on-boarding process, addressing account management and service issues as necessary
- Understanding and experience of the Manchester hospitality and night time economy sectors
- Understand the priorities of the owners and operators of these businesses; understand what drives them day to day, what is needed to convince that they should invest in Fingopay for their business
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales and innovation
- Good knowledge of retail technology eco-system and direct experience within a retail e-POS, hardware or payments business or a combination of these
- Previous track record of delivering new business targets
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Self-starter, self sufficient and well organised
- Strong personal network within the hospitality, leisure or retail industries in Manchester
- Energetic and enthusiastic about revolutionising the payment landscape, you must be able to persuade about future benefits where few in market examples exist
- Flexible and agile by nature with an early stage business with developing infrastructure
- Small, dynamic, privately owned company, with a very flat management structure and opportunity to work directly with the senior management team and influence the strategic direction of the business
- Joining early in a business set for exponential global growth
- Unprecedented market reaction to proof of concept and pilot (it works!) with many merchants already approaching direct or via partners
- Excellent publicity and industry profile for a start up/ scale up
- Excellent customer reaction from early users- this is product people love to use
- Real career path as the company has rapid growth plans.
- Leading edge technology, i.e. Biometric, Identity products, finger vein ID payments.
- Partnerships with VISA Europe Collab, Worldpay, Hitachi etc. giving Fintech credibility and industrialisation capability
- First class leadership team.
Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Location: Manchester, XYZ Building Spinningfields
Manchester press coverage to date: